International Course in Advanced Cornea Transplantation Techniques Registration
June 2 – 4, 2023
LEITR Training Center, Tampa, Florida, USA
Join us for an advanced training program that combines didactic presentations and skills transfer wet labs lead by experts in the field of corneal transplantation.
We will focus on advanced surgical techniques designed to enhance your skills, ease transplantation, and improve outcomes.
- Technical understanding of eye banking and cornea preparation
- Advanced cornea transplant techniques
- Didactic course includes DSAEK, DMEK, ALK^, difficult PKP cases
- Practical training / wet lab includes: DMEK using 1.9mm glass cannula, no-touch DSAEK injection through 2.8mm glass cannula, and ALK^
- Faculty members from leading academic institutions and private practice
- Course runs from Friday evening 2nd June through Sunday afternoon 4th June
- Course location will be held in LEITR’s spacious training facility with new Leica surgical microscopes with side scopes and external video displays
- Optional extended clinical course June 5th / 6th: observation in clinic / hospital operating room
- All materials, slides, videos, instrument lists
- Lunches and dinners
- Course Completion Certificate
- Invitation letter for USA visa (provided upon request)
- Course Agenda, special rate hotel options, course instructors, and other information provided after registration
Fee: Advanced course $2500. To include optional extended clinical course $4000.
Payment: after submitting this registration page, you will receive an email to confirm payment. Registration will be confirmed only after payment is received. After submitting registration, if you do not hear from us within 2 business days, you may inquire with us at email@example.com.
^tentative – please indicate below if ALK is of interest to you
"*" indicates required fields